Water for Pharmaceutical Purposes: Generation and Quality Control
Click here for Demo
This comprehensive eLearning module covers the fundamentals of pharmaceutical water systems designs, water quality testing and system validation processes, including Water for Injection (WFI).
- Impurities in water
- Different grades of pharmaceutical water
- Pretreatment and Purification Processes
- Generation of Purified water
- Distribution systems – design & configuration
- Biofilms fundamentals
- Biofilm control and water system design
- Sanitization of water systems
- Quality and specification of water types as per USP/EP & IP
- Qualification of water generation and distribution systems
Who is it for
This is essential learning for employees involved in clean utility management, quality control and assurance, new employees, and all personnel in management who want to gain a fundamental understanding of pharmaceutical water systems .
Why it matters
Pharmaceutical Water is perhaps, the most important of all pharmaceutical utilities. It is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical formulations, as a cleaning agent, and as a separately packaged product diluent. Understanding the basics of purification, application of various grades of water and critical aspects of water quality is essential for pharmaceutical industry professionals.