Data Protection [IT 2]
Modern-day theft scarcely resembles heists and burglaries of the past—it has evolved into the digital sphere, requiring us to learn new security practices alongside the old ones.
In this course, learn what constitutes confidential data, why it’s important to keep it safe, and essential security best practices that include both cyberspace and physical facilities.
- The Importance of Confidentiality in the Workplace
- Creating and Managing Strong Passwords
- A Guide to Multifactor Authentication
- Using Physical Security to Keep Facilities and Assets Safe
- Portable Devices and Removable Media Security
- Summary & Feedback